I can’t believe how quickly November went by.
I always find November to be a quick month, I think it’s because I am already Christmas shopping and preparing for December.
November was still a month to create some memories and a time to be grateful.
- The beautiful colours that the leaves change to. I have a tree outside my house that produces some beautiful coloured leaves.
- The sunsets I can see at the back of my house most evenings. The colours can be gorgeous.
- The extension. We have been having friends over more often and having the extra space downstairs had made such a difference to out living space.
- Miss M’s progress at School. She had a positive report considering all her challenges. The Teacher said she always tries her best. I can’t ask for more than that.
- My heating. I have lived in a house before where we had electric storage heaters. I don’t cope well feeling cold and with Miss M’s raynaud’s phenomenon, it’s important our home is warm.
- The pup being fully toilet trained. He goes out into the garden on his own without me needing to follow when it’s super cold!
- My phone, to take photos everywhere I go.
What where you grateful for in November?