I am starting with October as I had it all written out but never published it.
October was an odd month for me. I am still getting used to being back at work after having the summer holidays off. My back has also been causing me some pain again lately, I am working on physio stretches and strengthening exercises.
- The MRI scan came back clear so I now know it is my right SI Joint causing me pain. I am thankful nothing nasty was found.
- I have found acupuncture! It’s not cheap but the relief it has provided me is bliss!
- Halloween. Miss M carved a pumpkin at our local community hall. She loved it!
- Miss C completed a 5K run! Super proud mum moment right there.
- Cold but nice long walks in the crisp air.
- I didn’t have to go trick or treating this year as the same community hall held a Halloween Party. Win!
- Miss M and I gutted her bedroom (again). This time she asked to donate about 10 of her reading books to the Children’s Ward at our local hospital. Off we went walking while Miss M wore her elf hat that jingled all the way there haha. Oh I love her quirky ways.