December was a fantastic month for me. I love the whole run up to Christmas as well as the whole festive season. I had two weeks of half term off work and I spent every single minute appreciating it and spending time with my family and friends.
Here are my top 5 things I was thankful for
- No school or work for 2 weeks!
- Lots of yummy food and drink (which means I need to stop eating the left overs lol)
- Catching up with my family who live in Manchester
- My car, for getting us out and about to make some wonderful memories
- My friend B for being mummy number two to my pup. He stayed with her while we went away. My mum has a big dog and we didn’t want the two not getting along.
How was your December?