Where on earth did February go! Only 10 months left until Christmas though! With the weather the way it is it certainly feels wintery now doesn’t it!
I have found an app on my android phone called ‘presently’, it allows me to type in what I am thankful for every day. It also allows me to look back on previous days to see what I have written to remind myself if ever I am feeling a bit meh.
I haven’t taken many photo’s this month weirdly, normally I am very snap happy.
I was talking to a colleague at work who is quite a happy lady in general, we were talking about feelings and she said to me ‘life is not a dress rehearsal, enjoy each day while you can’. This words have stuck with me.
Here are 6 things I am thankful for in February,
- Finding the app called ‘presently’
- I have started making puddings. I am a terrible cook but I have managed to make a peach and berry crumble and can I just say, I had empty bowls returned to me!
- I found two crystal websites thanks to Instagram. I do love crystals!
- I went to a holistic show in Chessington Surrey with a friend of mine, that was a really good experience and I brought some more crystals, as you do 🙂
- Laura Summer’s from Laura’s Lovely Blog. She has helped me with a few techy blog admin things that I was and still am quite clueless about. There are just somethings I have never understood when it comes to analytics and stuff.
- Half term. My kids and I really needed half term. We were all seriously exhausted. We haven’t done much during half term which we all benefitted from.
How was your February?