January was a long month wasn’t it!
I felt like it went on for eternity, long days, tiredness, trying to get back into routine. We only had 2 weeks off so I don’t know why it took so long to recover. From what I was reading on social media, we weren’t the only ones struggling.
I have eaten lots and not really exercised but there is always something to be thankful for,
- Chocolate. We had loads of yummy treats to finish off eating
- Dark evenings. I love nothing more than curling up on my sofa hibernating from the world in the evenings
- Winter clothes are looser so they are perfect from hiding the weight I have put on
- I have a bookshelf! Well a little unit that fits all my books on. I am so happy!
- Winter food. stew and dumplings, chilli on carne, spaghetti bolognese, jacket potatoes – all delicious winter food
- I got to watch Mary Poppins in Theatre with a friend, no kids, just us. It was brilliant!
So now that January is done. I am looking forward to seeing what February brings.
What was you grateful for in January?